Gym Closed? We have you covered with ActiveFit@Home!
Maintaining a level of physical activity has never been more important for the health of your body and mind. To support you during this challenging time, we have created new ways for you to report your at-home workouts while your fitness facility is closed:
Send us confirmation of your online-hosted workouts!
Many gyms are running group classes via online meeting tools. Contact your facility to see what online programming may be available to you. Provide us with the confirmation of registration for your online-hosted workouts, and we will accept your workouts as validated activities. Please submit confirmation by email to ValidateHomeActivity@advantahealth.com.
NEW FEATURE: ActiveFit@Home
With ActiveFit’s new ActiveFit@Home feature, we have created a simple way for you to report your at-home workouts. To validate your at-home activity, send us your post-workout selfie!
Simply read and accept the permissions to get started.
Follow these easy steps to submit:
· Locate the new “ActiveFit@Home” option in the main menu in ActiveFit.
· Tap the GET STARTED button to open your camera and take a post-workout selfie.
· Once you have previewed your photo and you’re happy with it, click “Upload.”
· The photo, along with a geo-location time stamp, will allow us to review & accept your activity!
· Please allow 24-48 hours for your ActiveFit@Home activity to be accepted.
· Note: If you take a photo today but submit it for a previous date, that activity will remain in a pending status and may not be accepted.
· Please ensure that you are on the latest version of ActiveFit
We understand you may have questions about ActiveFit@Home. Please feel free to email MemberServices@advantahealth.com or contact us by phone at 201-351-7850 Ext.1
Disclaimer: ActiveFit@Home was implemented to provide our members with an alternative option of reporting physical activity while all fitness facilities are closed. This feature may not be available once your fitness facility reopens and may be subject to group participation. Your selfie photos will only be used for at home work-out validation.